50 Buck Creek Road
Avon, CO 81620
Emergency Care: 24/7
Urgent Care: 7am – 9pm
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care - Avon
Our new Emergency & Urgent Care facilities have both emergency services and urgent care in one location right in Avon.
- Emergency and pediatric-certified doctors and nurses
- Open 24/7 for last minute healthcare needs
- One location for minor aches and major injuries
- On-site CT scan, ultrasound, lab and X-ray
What’s in it for me?
Whether you have something minor like a cold or something major like pneumonia or a bump on the head, we can treat you. You’ll get hospital quality care right in your neighborhood, and unlike traditional urgent care, you’ll always be seen by a doctor.
If you already have a primary care physician, we’re here for you after office hours and on weekends. As part of the Centura Health network of care, our nurses can easily access your health records to see test results or check that prescription you can’t pronounce.
How does it work?
After the physician evaluates you, you’ll be told if the recommended treatment is emergency or urgent care.* So you’ll know what to expect. In a typical emergency room, you’ll be charged emergency level prices no matter what – even if you don’t require emergency level care.
If you believe you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
* Urgent Care is available from 7am to 9pm. Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care locations accept major insurance plans. Check your individual policy for co-pays and to determine individual financial obligation